Invalid Submission Values
During this challenging time, your support is now more important than ever. Show your support for Pierre Players by becoming a member.
A membership in Pierre Players is still one of the best deals in town. You get more than tickets to the season performances, you get a theater experience that you won't soon forget.
Select your Annual Membership category below and enter the respective Payment Amount in the field below. Prices have been prorated for the four remaining shows of the season.
- Executive Producer -- $400: 10 tickets to each show, plus your name in the program
- Producer -- $180: 4 tickets to each show and your name in the program
- Associate Producer -- $96: 2 tickets to each show and your name in the program
- Associate Producer Single -- $48: 1 ticket to each show and your name in the program
- General Membership -- $80: 2 tickets to each show
- General Membership Single -- $40: 1 ticket to each show
- Senior (age 62+) -- $56: 2 tickets to each show
- Senior Single (age 62+) -- $28: 1 ticket to each show
- Student -- $28: 1 ticket to each show
You can support Pierre Players additionally by making a Charitable Giving Tax Deduction, which we will use to cover the monthly costs we continue to accrue while our capacity is limited by social distancing.
The Charitable Giving Tax Deduction is an "above-the-line" or universal charitable giving incentive for contributions made in 2020 of up to $300. This provision will now allow all non-itemizer taxpayers to deduct charitable contributions from their tax return. Additionally, the stimulus legislation lifts the existing cap on annual contributions for itemizers from 60 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI) to 100 percent of AGI for contributions made in 2020.
If you wish to include an additional donation to support Pierre Players in this single transaction, you can do that right here by increasing your payment amount.
Please put the total of your contribution below.
Clicking the Submit button will take you to WePay to complete the payment transaction.