Reserve Your Seat
Pierre Players Box Office is located at 109 S. Pierre St. in Pierre, S.D., and regular hours are 5-7 p.m. Monday through Friday (of non-performance nights) On performance nights, the Box Office is open from 5-7:30 p.m. and 12 noon-2 p.m. on Sunday matinees. The Box Office is open two weeks prior to a production's opening.
General Admission Adult tickets are $15. General Admission Student (high school and under) and Senior Citizen tickets are $13. Pierre Players Season Memberships are also available for purchase. To avoid long lines, patrons are encouraged to pick up their tickets prior to the performance during regular Box Office hours.
To make a reservation via phone, call the Box Office at 605-224-7826. If outside of regular Box Office hours, please leave your name, phone number where you can be reached after 5 p.m., number of tickets and date of the performance you wish to see. You will receive a confirmation call during Box Office hours.
Pierre Players also offers a preview performance of each production a couple of days before the production opens. A preview performance is a dress rehearsal of the production. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door the night of the preview performance.
Pierre Players accepts cash, check or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
Health & Safety Precautions
- All audience members and volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- To observe social distancing, two empty seats will be kept between each group of patrons. This will limit seating to one-third of the theater capacity. To ensure seating, please call early to make your reservation as we may not have sufficient seating to accommodate walk-ins.
- Patrons are encouraged to purchase and pick up tickets before the performance to reduce congestion in the Box Office.
- Theater seats and high-touch items will be sanitized after each show.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and Box Office.
- There will be no intermission, and the concession stand will only be open before the performance.
- Only the bathrooms in the Box Office will be available for use.
Cancellation of Man of La Mancha
This summer’s performance of Man of La Mancha has been canceled with plans to bring this stunning musical to you in the 2020/2021 season. If you purchased a 2019/2020 Season Membership, the unfulfilled portion of your membership fees (at this time 20 percent) can be applied towards a Charitable Giving Tax Deduction on your 2020 taxes.
The Charitable Giving Tax Deduction is an "above-the-line" or universal charitable giving incentive for contributions made in 2020 of up to $300. This provision will now allow all non-itemizer taxpayers to deduct charitable contributions from their tax return. Additionally, the stimulus legislation lifts the existing cap on annual contributions for itemizers from 60 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI) to 100 percent of AGI for contributions made in 2020.
If you are interested in pursuing this option and need a receipt, or if you have any questions, please contact Pierre Players at firstname.lastname@example.org.